Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training is a unique and experiential yoga certification program which will allow you to explore your own potential, challenge yourself and improve the quality of your life.
If you practice Kundalini Yoga it is because you're looking for inner peace and grace, living a truly happy, fulfilled and creative life, and making significant contributions to the world. This is a balanced and loving inner space from which to live.
In many of us there is still a huge gap that we need to fill by making inner changes, to reach that place of serenity and truth. Such changes necessitate powerful knowledge. Kundalini yoga and mediation was designed for this.
Even a small dose offers experiences of instant relief from stress, the feeling of wellbeing, rapid improvement in consciousness and health, and access to powerful energy.
For the first time in history, the ancient secrets of Kundalini Yoga for personal transformation and fulfilment are available to all who desire to learn and practice.
The science of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation was developed 50,000-70,000 years ago by rishis in India and Tibet, who tested the precise movement, postures, sounds and breathing that activate different parts of the body and brain to produce specific results. Their goal was to develop a method for humans to activate their fullest potential, creativity and intuition to maintain healthy, vital bodies and to experience and dwell in the ecstasy of consciousness.
We’re living at a critical juncture in planetary evolution and depend on the healing transformation of consciousness. It is then, not surprising that Kundalini Yoga, one of the world’s most powerful tools of transformation, should again appear to facilitate personal change and empower us to effect both personal and social change.
Kundalini Yoga and Meditation gives you an opportunity to acquire the mental, physical and spiritual capacity you need to enjoy life to the fullest.
Kundalini Yoga is for everyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding of the Self. By learning Kundalini Yoga you can expect the following results:
1. Problem solving: We can't always avoid problems, but we can be more effective in handling them. By changing perspectives, being less emotional and uninvolved, we can raise our consciousness to attract provide solutions and effectively face change rather than being helpless and and playing the victim.
2. Cleansing: Yoga and meditation powerfully cleanses us of physical, mental and emotional obstructions, and opens us to access higher knowledge and our own inner selves.
3. Healthy body & mind: The immune system is strengthened and we enjoy vibrant health and abundant energy.
4. Pure knowing: With meditation comes intuition: knowing and feeling what is right and best, and therefore not need to weigh up the pros and cons of each situation.
5. Joyful living: Life becomes relaxed and fun. We feel taken care of, and become exceptionally happy. Through Kundalini Yoga we establish an intimate relationship with ourselves. This relationship opens us up to higher level relationships with others.
6. Divine attitudes: As we transcend the mind’s duality, new attitudes about life evolve, leaving us free to practice acceptance, trust, gratitude and non-attachment, and we also live with fewer expectations and judgements.
7. Character: Greater mental clarity and focus is achieved, and it is easier to act consistently, to finish tasks, to be truthful, fair and honest.
8. Control: We gain more control over our lives, we have less need to exercise control, because we are in the process of discovering and accepting life as it unfolds, and we feel more secure and trusting.
9. Purpose: We are open to our inner purpose and passion in life. We can connect truly with who we really are and our true self. We can see with clarity and without fear.
10. Community: We become part of the community of Kundalini yogis and feeling part of this community brings so much joy.
Join the upcoming Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 (KRI certified) in Brisbane, (Sunshine Coast - Sydney) March-October 2018. This training is open to all.
Reserve your space. Places are limited.
Source: Source: Gururattan Kaur Khalsa, Yogi Bhajan Teachings.