The Vitality & Stress Level Two Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the core capacities, character and consciousness of the student and Kundalini yoga teacher. The training unfolds your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship.
Yogi Bhajan shared an ancient yogic perspective of how men and women are different from each other, and how those differences can compliment each other to create peace, harmony and love.
AAA Level 2 Teacher Training, is Certified by The Kundalini Research Institute.
A unique, life-changing experience taught during a residential retreat at peaceful location near Brisbane on the Sunshine Coast.
April - 16 - 21, 2020
authentic relationships training goals
- Stress mechanism and tools to reduce stress
- Cold Depression and the ways to heal
- Deepen your understanding of the science of Kundalini Yoga and the way to apply it & teach it
- Increase your vitality and recognize consciousness as the core of vitality
- Identify and drop the beliefs which limit you
- Build up your caliber to face the challenges and pressure of life
- The concept of excitement, expansion, containment, completion and integration applied to your life and the dynamic of a kriya / meditation
- The wheel of the Chinese 5 Elements, introduction to a sequence & the quality of the 5 Elements
- Diet: food as a medicine
During this week we will look at the human body in a very holistic way and explore every day one of the elements in a given sequence, the energetics of the yoga kriyas, the organs and glands affected, the meridians, the food, the nadis, the true nature of that element and how it interferes and interacts with your whole system. You will become aware of your strengths and weaknesses, and you will learn how to listen to your physical body, how the stress affects your balance (physically, energetically and spiritually), and how to recover vitality from your own core.
why choose the AAa INTERNATIONAL KUNDALINI YOGA SCHOOL?
The Teachings of Ajai Alai Awakening International Kundalini Yoga School will give you a foundation of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®. The AAA is a Kundalini Yoga School delivering awareness and community-building programs, with the intention to raise the consciousness of human beings to help them build a strong base of positive habits and live a healthier and happier life. The school offers an honest and dynamic space for growth and healing where you will be challenged and inspired to grow up to your potential. The AAA School teaches in Asia, Europe and Australia, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
THE MAN & THE MASCULINE:
- His nature, blocks & wounds. His needs, what is to be invincible, how to succeed his quest.
- How to integrate his feminine aspect. How to communicate with a women.
- Special man to man. Embrace life force energy of the man.
THE WOMAN & THE FEMININE:
- Moon centers. The eleven moon centers of the woman, moods and emotional tendencies. Understand these centers and know how to use them to become more joyous, and effective women and leaders.
- Her wounds, her challenges. Embrace life force energy of the woman.
- How to integrate her masculine aspect.
- Sisterhood. Secrets of beauty and grace, menopause, the Goddess aspect of every woman.
THE COUPLE & THE ONENESS:
- Conscious Love vs unconscious love. Explore what is an authentic relationship and what it's not and step out of the unconscious and romantic love. Relate to your soul as the foundation for authentic relationships. How your wounds influence the choice of our partner, relationships & grief, healing & reconciliation, marriage & commitment. Understand the special challenges that long-term relationships and marriage face. Identify the common ways we make relationships fail.
- Sacred sexuality, the Tantric path. Tantra is connection with your being, with your senses, with your breathing, with the innocence of the body, with your energy and your heart. Explore the masculine and feminine energies, yourself and the other as powerful beings.
- Sacred union with your partner. Approach to a new sexuality more loving, respectful, sensual, heart-centered. Explore how to raise your Kundalini life force and project it to various aspects of our life and relationship with your partner.
- Kundalini yoga and meditation techniques. Explore the state of relaxed presence, pure consciousness. Breathwalk and walking meditations to integrate the healing process. Shift of emotional, physical and psychological blocks.
- Diet: food & ojas. Diet to maintain a positive attitude and observe emotional tendencies at each Moon Center.
The Kundalini Yoga Teacher Certificate will be delivered by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI). It will give you access to IKYTA (International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association, funded by Yogi Bhajan), which guarantees the competencies of the Level 2 Trainers, the validity of the certification and its worldwide recognition.
The Level Two Aquarian Teacher Training Program is a 300 hour professional certification program in Kundalini Yoga that consists of five, 62-hour modules.
Graduates of Level Two earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and combined with Level One certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 500-hour requirement.
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR?
The Authentic Relationships Level 2 Training is open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors and anybody who wants to experience personal growth, understand how the feminine and masculine energies work and learn to relate from the heart with them to attract sacred relationships.
This Training gives you fundament, techniques and resources in the field of relationships and sexuality recommended for therapists, sexologists, psychologists, coaches and educators.
This is a unique adventure in consciousness for personal development for both yoga students and those who wish to immerse themselves in the science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
In the past few years the Kundalini Yoga community in Australia has grown as more people discover the transformative strength, wellbeing and awakening of the practice and science of Kundalini Yoga. The Training gives you the ancient knowledge that will open you up to your inner wisdom. This Level 2 Teacher Training is more than just a profession. It's a way of life. To choose a life with Kundalini Yoga is to have a commitment to the 'Self', to work towards living in a positive state of joy, peace and contentment. The Teacher Training is an investment for life as you receive the tools to live a modern life with peace, clarity and love.
International lead trainers
SATMUKH SINGH KHALSHA and SAT SARBAT KAUR are Founders of the Ajai Alai Awakening International School of Kundalini Yoga. They have a wealth of knowledge and have been training teachers internationally for more than ten years. They are the lead AAA trainers in Asia, Europe and Australia.
Sat Sarbat is a KRI Kundalini Yoga Lead Trainer Level 1 and 2 and Mentoring Lead. Sat Sarbat expanded her experience around Yogi Bhajan's teachings, by following several trainings, such as Sat Nam Rasayan Healing, Numerology, Conscious Pregnancy, and Children Yoga.
One of the perks of being part of a yoga community is being around the delightful wonder that is the male yogi. Satmukh Singh is inspired by other spiritual practices and techniques as Gurdjieff movements, Tantric Numerology, Shamanic Ecstatic Postures and healing tools as the Journey and the Psychogenealogy.
“Inspiring teachings with our amazing role model teachers The Sats on relationships - it all starts with your relationship with yourself then you know how to be in relationship with others - trust, communication, authenticity, truth, commitment” -Kris Miller.
“The training was one of the best experiences I have ever had on a retreat/training. The retreat itself is gorgeous, it was a very caring and supportive group of people and the trainers were so inspiring. Thank you so much for organising everything and for making these trainings possible. I would definitely attend again in the future” - Jade.
“Thank you again for organising such a lovely venue. - Bernadette
“Filled with gratitude for one of the most transformative weeks of my life. The Training was absolutely amazing ... the depth of learning, the joy and the group energy was unique ... Thank you Sat Sarbat & Satmukh for guiding our journey. ~ Siri Hari Kaur
Practicing yoga in a natural environment, disconnected from your routine, is an opportunity to feel a deeper connection with yourself, the earth, the surroundings, and the universe. The practice of Kundalini Yoga helps us to recognise and to embrace the patterns, rhythms and cycles of nature. It gives you the possibility to better align your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels and experience a deeper sense of unity.
Joining the residential training Level Two is a gift that you offer to yourself. It is an opportunity to create space for you to be, and not do.
Away from your daily responsibilities, you increase your chance to encounter your deeper self. It is a time to observe, transform and integrate. Your own growth will be supported by a collective living space, with the possibility to serve each other and reconnect to our original nature, to give and to receive.
Being together in nature during the Level Two and sharing a collective yogic lifestyle for six days is very impactful. It is a source of inspiration and growth. This residential module retreat are an immersion in the yogic teachings offering the optimum condition to deepen your practice, embrace positive habits, enter a transformational process and encounter your destiny.
retreat on the sunshine coast
The retreat is conveniently located on the Sunshine Coast in the beautiful Noosa Hinterland. The privileged location offers peace and tranquility while providing an experience tucked away from it all. A 45 acre retreat facility in a beautiful, spacious and natural environment, it's the perfect place to do your Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training.
The retreat is only 20 minutes from Maroochydore Airport, 10 minutes to Peregian Beach, 1 1/2 hours from Brisbane and 20 minutes to Noosa.
The retreat has twin shared accommodation and you will be catered for with nutritious and wholesome vegetarian gluten free food prepared daily with love. The quality of the food, as well as its simplicity, is such a great support for the process of transformation that the students go through during this week.
April 16 - 21, 2020
The total investment includes all teacher training fees, double shared accommodation, vegetarian meals and course manuals.
A payment plan is also available for those who wish to make several deposits over time.
SECURE YOUR SPOT
Registration deposit of $500
Early-bird price for registrations before Dec 15
$1,875 ($1250 price for the partner)
Registration deposit of $500
$500 December 15; $875 before March 15
Price for registrations after Dec 15
$1,975 ($1325 price for the partner)
Registration deposit of $500
$500 February 15; $975 before March 15
Spaces are strictly limited. register Early.
1. Make a $500 deposit OR pay full amount to reserve your place.
Please find full terms and conditions.
2. Send us the registration form to complete.
PLEASE MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT HERE:
Account Name: Kundalini Yoga Brisbane
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 064121 / Account number: 10285124